Adwords PPC Advertising Management Services
We have provided PPC advertising management (Pay Per Click advertising management) consultant services for our clients to advertise their products and services in Australia, New Zealand, Europe and Asia.
We have over 20 years experience as an Adwords PPC Consultant.
Why use Adwords PPC
There are a few key reasons to consider using Google Adwords paid advertising or PPC advertising.
- Ad Prominence: Google Adwords Pay per click advertisements appear in the premier position on the Google search results page.
- Immmediate Results: PPC Ads can begin to attract qualified traffic to your web site immediately. Remember, SEO activity can take months to start to attract any amount of significant qualified traffic to a web site, particularly for new web sites.
- Targetted: You can chose your target geography so your ads are not showing (and potentially generating costs) to people outside the area you service. You can choose a city, state, country, or even a radius around a specific area if you're a local service based business.
- Controllable Costs: You set your daily budget for ad spend.
- Market Share: In our experience, a well optimised and structured web site business can expect to generate around 40% of their sales or leads from Adword Pay Per Click ads and around 60% of their business from SEO.
If you are not using Pay Per Click ads, then are you missing out on 40% of the opportunity? We think so.
Sell vs Brand
This is where we oftentimes see people, particularly those that try PPC advertising themselves, fail or have very poor results and thus have a very negative opinion of the benefits of paid advertising. Remember, Adwords is designed to maximise Google's revenue, so it is very easy to waste your money unless you use the services of an experienced PPC Consultant.
The first qustion we ask is, 'Do you want to undertake 'branding' or focus on 'selling'?
'Branding' is getting your sales or marketing message in front of as many people as possible and can generate significant costs with much lower ROI (Return on Investment), whereas 'Selling' is focussing on the 'bullseye' and targetting those people who you have a very good idea want to buy what you have to sell.
What do you want to do?
Focus on the 'bulls-eye' for positive return.
PPC Advertising Costs
With the Adwords Daily Budget feature, the maximum daily advertising spend can be capped.
Our typical approach is to start with a very targetted campaign with a small number of Ad Groups focussed on the 'bulls eye'. That is, we implement advertising using keyword phrases which very closely match what you have to offer.
Focus on the 'bulls-eye' for positive return.
This tactic enables us to most likely generate a positive return on investment.
The Campaign can then be gradually expanded outwards based on available budget and generating a positive return.
PPC Management Services
Our process can be broadly described as folows:
- Review any existing campaigns
- Use the results of keyword research to target the campaign(s) as appropriate
- Set up campaigns with multiple ads per Ad Group for A/B Testing
- Set up Ad Extensions
- Set up location targetting so your ads are only shown to your target market
- Set up conversion tracking (leads, inquiries, phone calls &/or sales)
- Monitor & manage (eg. negative keywords, bid adjustments, adjust ad creatives, remarketing, ...)
- Monthly performance reporting (traffic, conversions, costs, ...)
We continually provide feedback and discuss ROI objectives, opportunities and account performance so as to ensure any PPC advertising is meeting objecives and improving your bottom line.
PPC Consultant Costs
The more you spend on Pay Per Click advertising, the more you need to monitor its performance. For that reason, we charge 10% of the monthly ad spend for our services. This enables us to regularly track performance.
Then, we typically undertake monthly management & reporting. Here we adjust bids, discover & add negative terms, revise ad creatives, look for new opportunities, implement any new features, ... and so on.
The costs for these services starts at $150 ex GST per month and are contracted on a month by month basis and can be cancelled at any time.
Why use us?
We have over 20 years experience providing PPC marketing services. We are based in Melbourne Australia and have a demonstrable track record of producing cost effective PPC Campaigns which produce a positive impact on our clients bottom line.
So, why wait? If you want more business from the 'Net and want to work with a local Australian PPC expert or PPC specialist who speaks your language and has a proven track record of results, contact us today!
For more information regarding our PPC Advertising services (Pay Per Click marketing services), please feel free to call us on 0419 501 726, send an email to info at ribon.com.au or use our contact form on our Contact page to send us an inquiry.